ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification enables you to demonstrate your commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, as well as continuously improving your company’s operations. The 2015 version represents the best practices in quality management and the standard is the preferred solution for organizations worldwide.
In September 2015 the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) introduced the revised Quality Management standard based on the process model of the 2008 revision, with an emphasis on Context of the Organization (Clause 4), Leadership (Clause 5) and Planning (Clause 6) as well as other changes. The current version continues to emphasize compatibility with ISO 14001 – Environmental Management Systems.
The goal is for all organizations to seek continuous performance improvement. All requirements for quality management systems are covered in ISO 9001:2015 which includes a requirement to address risks and opportunities and to carefully plan changes within the management system.
ISO 9001:2015 continues to require documented procedures or references to them. Documentation requirements are much less prescriptive and left more to the organization to define its own needs.
Overall, the effect of the requirements of the standard is to reduce the instances where documented procedures are mandatory and to allow the organization the freedom to determine the type and extent of documentation needed to support the operation of the processes that make up the quality management system
Key Benefits of ISO 9001:2015
What it does:
- Establishes and streamlines processes through process documentation
- Improves and establishes training processes
- Defines roles and responsibilities
- Greatly increases operational efficiency
- Increases ability to troubleshoot
- Develops and builds relationships that help to retain existing customers
- Provides advantages over competitors that aren’t certified ISO 9001:2015
- Builds opportunities for global commerce with international recognition
- Improves customer relations
- Improves relationships with suppliers due to clear, concise production standards· Provides basis for consistent and fact-based decision making
- Carefully planned improvements, based on documentation and analysis
- Provides for regular audits/reviews of performance
- Increases productivity
- Maximizes quality
- Increases revenue
- Improves employee morale and satisfaction
- Saves time and money
- Enhances ability to attract new customers that have adopted requirements for certification
- Improves accountability of management
- Increases employees’ understanding of their roles in success of their work and the company
GRS Certifications Services
- Certification – We provide assessment and certification to ISO 9001.
- Gap analysis – We offer gap analysis and preliminary assessments to prepare you for certification.
- Training – We will help you interpret the new concepts and understand the changes. GRS Certifications provides on-site introduction and internal audit training which will prepare you and your staff prior to and after the certification process.